Sunday, October 21, 2018

I got 99 problems, but running a blog ain't one

So, yeah. We're bringing this back. Why? Because I have endless time and absolutely no large Chem assignments I'm procrastinating. Definitely don't have any of those.

If you take a look at anything I've done, you'd be wise to predict that I'll make about three posts before burning out and leaving this thing for another 3/4 decades (Is that a thing?). But the ride, even if it's short, will be great. I promise.

Quick update before I end this. It's been 7 years since I last posted here, and as you can imagine, some things have changed. I'm still in Oaxaca, kinda. A very close family member ended up with a horrible form of cancer, (not that all of them aren't horrible) and amid layoffs, our precarious financial situation, and a disappointing dip-of-the-toe into Oaxaca's medical industry, we've ended up in San Miguel de Allende. But fear not, this isn't about to become San Miguel Braeden!

More updates to come, (maybe)

                           BraedenB?

P.S. Why did I put my signature so far to the right?

No comments:

Post a Comment